Back in 1876, the goldsmith and alchemist Benvenuto Villa founded the Villa jewellery shop. In 1930 the atelier moved to via Manzoni and it is now located in Via San Carpofaro. Here, thanks to Filippo, the fourth generation representative, the workshop is still attracting customers from all over the world. Creative, ironic and elegant cufflinks in all shapes and materials are available in the shop, along with outstanding, large-volume rings or brooches. The atelier also produces jewels made of the world-renowned “Villa texture”, a pattern of interwoven golden threads, patented by the founder himself.
Photo credit: Dario Garofalo – www.italia-sumisura.it