Enrico Longoni opened his carpentry workshop in 1881. In later years, under the management of his two sons, the workshop expanded its production and activities, also becoming a “bottega scuola” offering training in woodworking for many young people from Cesano Maderno and the surrounding areas. Today, Davide, Fausto, and Mauro — the fourth generation of carpenters —continue the family business. Since 1990 when the company passed into their hands, the product range has been focused on high quality furniture, made-to-measure and personalised and designed in conjunction with architects to satisfy a wide range of tastes and requirements. In 2008 the company was awarded the Gold Medal as a Centenarian Historical Company by the Chamber of Commerce of Monza and in 2019, Enrico Longoni was awarded the “Torrazzo d’Oro” prize for entrepreneurship.
Add to an itinerary