M. Cilento e F.llo is a historical tailor in the centre of Naples founded in 1780 by Martino Cilento and his brother Federico. Initially founded as packagers of suits, ties, clothing accessories and shoes, today the maison has reached its eighth generation of the Cilento family under the guidance of Ugo. Today the company produces made to measure clothing and accessories for men and women and is characterised by its high quality, attention to detail and a refined and elegant cut. The maison and its historical archive are housed in Palazzo Ludolf, a building declared of historical interest by the Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities where a small museum displays objects from the Cilento family private collection such as clothes from the 1700s, tools of the trade and historical pieces of furniture: a veritable jewel box of beauty.
Add to an itinerary