The story of Calzoleria Rivolta started with the first shop established by Enrico Rivolta in 1883 in via Gesù, in Milan. The shop was immediately acknowledged for its bespoke and hand-made shoes characterized by refined craftsmanship. The high appreciation of its clientele sanctioned the shop’s success, which was confirmed by the amount of visits it kept receiving, even after Enrico’s son, Franco, decided to relocate the store in via Verri. The brand’s activity is now continued in via della Spiga 17 by Fabrizio Rivolta. Following his passion, he has pledged to enhance the brand’s historical craftsmanship by using new creative and productive processes, which combine tradition and technology. This is only possible thanks to the know-how that he has acquired through long research.
Photo credit: Emanuele Zamponi