In 1921, Giuditta Brozzeti founded the workshop-school for the production of fine artistic fabrics. The passion for the craft of weaving has since then been handed down from mother to daughter, while evolving and innovating processes and products. Giuditta’s great-granddaughter, Marta Cucchia, has now taken over. Since 1996, the activity has been located in the XIII century Church of San Francesco delle Donne in Perugia, once the convent of Benedectine nuns. Today, it is a workshop-museum, where XVII- and XVIII century looms are used to create high quality fabrics for home decoration in cotton, linen, cashmere and silk. These products are absolutely original, and each of them is one of a kind.