Edoardo Pestelli started his jewelry business in Florence in 1908. Important aristocrats, such as the Savoia family, the Viceroy of Egypt and the Romanian royalty, were among his customers. Today, the tradition is carried on by Tommaso Pestelli and his wife Eva.
The jewels displayed in their shop are enterely made by hand: some of them are designed by the artisans while others are crafted from the design provided by the customers. The jewels are splendid collectibles and furnishings made in gold, silver and precious stones. They are appreciated in the rest of the world as well: they are displayed in the Museo degli Argenti in Florence, and sold by Maison Talmaris in Paris and Bergdorf Goodman in New York. Beside manufacturing, Pestelli also performs restorations. Their competence is recognised by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Tourism.
Photo credit: Dario Garofalo – www.italia-sumisura.it