In 1685, the Antonibon family of potters started their centuries of very refined production, which has received numerous international awards, in the family mansion in Nove.
In 1907, the factory became the property of Lodovico Barettoni, who was succeeded by his son Guglielmo and his grandson Lodovico, who is now the owner with his family. On the strength of the precious inheritance of the Antonibon family, the factory today offers a refined production of dishes and objects for the kitchen where nature is the main source of inspiration. A collection of articles inspired by the classic tradition up to the most modern design is available at the workshop, as well as products on request.

REVIEW THIS ARTISAN
reviews
  • CRAFT QUALITY
  • ORIGINALITY AND AUTHENTICITY
  • COMPETENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM
  • LOCATION AND ATMOSPHERE